BONNIE A.C. LEE FANG NURSING SCHOLARSHIP
APPLICATION PROCESS IS CLOSED
BOOKMARK THIS PAGE & CHECK BACK FOR UPDATED 2020-2021 SCHOLARSHIP INFORMATION
Scholarship Application Information
All full-time nursing students enrolled in a state-approved associate or baccalaureate degree nursing program in the states of California and Nevada.
In addition to proving financial need, applicants must
1. Be legal U.S. Citizen or aliens with U.S. permanent resident status/alien registration numbers, free from any federal judgment, liens or existing service commitment and not overdue on a federal debt.
2. Be willing to contribute back to the Bonnie A.C. Lee Fang Foundation (BACLFF) through volunteer work at fundraising events and functions.
3. Be aware that recipients are chosen based on the evaluation of applicant's GPA, transcripts, references, community involvement, leadership role and required interview, essay and video.
Application process opens February 25, 2019 and closes at midnight, March 31, 2019
SCHOLARSHIP AMOUNT AND TERMS:
1. A one time $5,000 Scholarship will be awarded to one (1) student in California and one (1) student in Nevada per academic school year.
2. Payment will be made to the recipient's school in form of a Memorial Fund and will be used to offset the cost of tuition, academic fees, books, supplies and equipment required for the recipient's education.
BACLFF does not discriminate based on race, creed, sexual orientation, age or disability status. All applicants will be judged according to the merit of their submitted materials.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Download application below.
2. Please read and follow instruction and question prompts carefully. Failure to properly complete this form could result in scholarship disqualification.
3. Download release form below. All applicants must read and sign release form.
4. All applications will be reviewed by the scholarship committee and finalists will be selected and notified by email or phone.
5. Finalists will present for interview with the scholarship committee.
6. The scholarship committee will review all finalists interviews. California and Nevada 2019-2020 scholarship recipients will be notified by the end of May by email or phone.
If you have already completed the application, please upload your documents here.
By applying for the BACLFF scholarship, the applicant agrees to allow BACLFF to use their name, photo, video, an approved biography, and any question responses from their application materials on their website in the event they are selected. Quotes and/or original transcript from scholarship interviews are the property of BACLFF; BACLFF reserves the right to publish portions or full copies of the interview.
BACLFF promises to maintain the privacy of all scholarship applicants; their information will not be sold or distributed.